Since we do believe in second chances, we will often give various levels of warnings or suspensions before finally terminating membership. The consequences listed are not firm and are subject to the interpretation of the staff member. If they feel the issue was more malicious or less accidental the punishment could be more extreme than listed.
- Mild offense: warning or 1hr mute
- Extremely disruptive: 24hr ban
- Repeat offender: permanent ban
- First offense: 24ban (exception language, see below)
- Second offense: permanent ban (exception language, see below)
- Mild language first offense in 24hr period: warning
- Extreme language or second offense in 24hr period: 1hr mute
- Language excessive warnings: perm ban
- First offense: warning
- Second offense: 24hr temp ban
- Third offense: permanent ban
- First offense: 24hr temp ban
- Second offense: permanent ban
- Depending on the severity of damage/loss this could be anywhere from a warning (one time only) to a 24hr temp ban to an immediate permanent ban.
- permanent ban
Ban Appeal Process
Ban appeals should be made on the forum in the Ban Appeal section. Your appeal will go a lot farther if you choose to be as honest as possible and apologize for your own part in any disruption you may have caused. If you have an issue that you feel is more sensitive, you may also send a private message directly to Nutmegan.
Website and Forum Usage
Your usage of the game servers, website, forums and other online services is completely optional and you may terminate your association with us as you wish using the sites delete account features. All comments and posts on blogs, forums, user pages, private mail, server chat, etc become the property of BriarCraft and we will not be troubled with erasing records from our sites and services for your convenience unless they are found to be in violation of a law. We also reserve the right to remove or use information and images you post on any of our Community sites to promote the community. We do not sell or release any of this content unless requested by law or if necessary to assist in resolving disputes. For more information, see our privacy policies.